What is Noalot?
Parents are the child's first and most enduring educator.
Knowing how to support your child’s next steps places you and your child on the right track.
Noalot facilitates you to do just that most effectively.
Noalot endeavours to create a fair educational system that gives all children their best chance in life. It aims to promote and sustain growth and development of our young.
It is not a coincidence that the children of teachers do well. Teachers, unlike most parents know what needs to be covered, how to do this and how to track progress. Noalot offers all parents this opportunity. We, as parents, cannot expect schools to have sole responsibility for our children's education/future. Noalot enables us, also, to shoulder this responsibility.
Start today, track your child's journey through all the stages of mathematics to age 12.
The benefits of Noalot include:
- Progression in learning for many individual children is not smooth and may include periods of stasis until new ideas are fully grasped - Noalot facilitates this development
- Test results correspond closely to the skills and understandings demonstrated, and acquired through practice and continuity – Noalot facilitates the development of these skills and understandings and provides consistent practice.
- Noalot enables children to reinforce course content and strengthen their self-assessment skills.
- Noalot gives children ownership of their own learning. It enables a meaningful dialogue between teacher and child, and between parent and teacher.
- Noalot improves the quality of children’s learning
- Noalot enables children to become better integrated into everyday classroom activities, the communications loop between teaching and learning becomes more efficient and effective.
- Noalot provides early feedback – before children are evaluated for grades – so that necessary adjustments can be made.
- Dips in learning sometimes occur between the end of one school year and the start of the next -Noalot ensures that this no longer occurs